The PDF forms can be completed online by following these steps.
- Open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
- Select Sign -> Fill & Sign.
- If asked “Who needs to fill and sign?”, answer “You” and select the Fill and sign button.
- With the Add text tool selected (Ab), scroll through the document and text boxes will appear in the blanks on the form.
- Type the information into the various fields and checkmark appropriate boxes.
- Once the form is complete, save the file to your computer.
- Print or send the file as an email attachment to NeuroPsych Center of Greater Cincinnati for processing.
The article “How to fill out and sign a PDF form with Adobe” on Adobe’s website provides more detailed instructions on this process. Please note, even though the article refers to the paid version of Adobe Acrobat DC, the basic fill and sign functionality is also available in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC which is free